An established online family run women's clothing business, set up in 2011 and VAT registered in 2012, with good repeat business and solid reputation. Relocatable it is ideal for someone to work from home.
Fully set up on a Magento platform which controls the website, Ebay and Amazon shops - website and domain name is included in sale. Sells high street womens' brands which have been de-labelled, a list of suppliers will be included. We have approx 10,000 current email addresses for mails shots with Facebook (1500 followers) Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts regularly used. Superb customer feedback on both Amazon and Ebay (99.9% on 33,300 customer feedback)
Selling due to retirement. Originally I set up the business and my daughter joined me for adaptable hours when she had a baby, at this time the turnover was over 200,000. Over the last two and half years I have been operating it myself and turnover is now 70,000 on a 3-4 day week. This business is ready to start trading from day one.
25,000 including approx 15,000 stock ( wholesale price )