Description

Thread: Amazon FBA |2 SKU's |43% Net profit margin Website Business For Sale

Amazon FBA |2 SKU's |43% Net profit margin Website Business For Sale

OVERVIEW
    An amazon kitchenwares storefront, selling via Amazon US marketplace is now available for sale. The brand sells a modified/unique private label product.
    Please describe the products sold in your FBA storefront?
    The product is a ten-piece measuring spoon set in two colors, gray and teal. The ten-piece set is made up of a standard five-piece measuring spoon set (1 tbsp, 1/2 tbsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp). The set is stainless steel with gray or teal silicone handles. And a five-piece stainless steel mini measuring spoon set. This set is unique in that it has the number measurements as well as the word description (tad 1/4 tsp, Dash 1/8 tsp, Pinch 1/16 tsp, Smidgen 1/32 tsp, Drop 1/64 tsp) As far as I know ours is the only ten-piece measuring spoon set and the only mini measuring spoon set with the number measurements. This seems like a silly detail, but it's the number one selling feature of these products.
    Please provide a breakdown of all accompanying assets you will be including in the sale?
    All product photography and product artwork. The domain name chefelitekitchen.com and the accompanying brand website which directs visitors to our Amazon.com listings. All remaining inventory, which as of 3/19/2018 is 350 units but will surely decrease.
    Does this business still sell the grey cup set?
    No, I sold down these units at cost price between March 17 and October 17.
    Did selling these units down at cost price affect your bottom line?
    Yes, this negatively affected my bottom line. Please track the period from March-August 17 as the stock was sold off at cost price in the attached P&L.
    What are the jobs that require manpower to run your business?
    Ordering inventory. I currently order inventory 3-4 times a year. It takes approximately 6 hours per year.
    Receive inventory. I currently receive and inspect all inventory shipments. It takes approximately 8 hours per shipment. This is a task that can be easily outsourced for a nominal expense.

Please send me more information about this offer

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Please send me more information about this offer
    Please also send me some detailed information

Thread Information