The website is built on the Brilliant Directories Platform. This licence is around 800 alone. Please visit brilliant directories for more information about the platform.

Brilliant directories host the website so there are no fees for hosting. You also get free support, this licence is the full licence.

You can change the domain name at any time. I am including the domain name with this licence.

The website is aimed at generating leads for gardeners in the UK. You then match these leads with gardeners who match the lead details. Its very simple. You can charge whatever you like for leads and sell them to as many gardeners as you like. At the moment i have the leads set to only 3 per lead and sell the same lead 4 times.

The site does rank quite well in bing for these keywords, gardener services, garden services, find local gardener etc.

There are currently 28 gardeners signed up on the site. You really need to get a few more signed up so you can cover most of the UK.

The site does generate leads but i have made no sales as of yet. With the right promotion this would be a very nice earning website, i just dont have the time for it and have other websites that need more attention.

You will receive all the websites files

Full Licence, domain name, all members etc.

Also included is the facebook page which has 100 followers/likes

I will also help for 1 month should you need any.