nline Furniture Retail

Was 2195 now been reduced to 1895,
Good Opportunity for someone!

I have for sale my established online furniture ecommerce website [url]www.yorkfurniturecompany.co.uk[/url]
The website was built by a professional website developer purposely built for furniture ecommerce retail.
This is very vibrate and modern design ecommerce website.

This is a "drop shipping" type of online business so you don't need to hold any stock. When a customer places an order, you then order and pay the dropship company, then they deliver goods directly to the customers home.
You can easily manage this business from a home PC and start trading immediately

The website contains multiple different popular ranges of quality ready ***embled furniture .

This is fully loaded ready to go website, I am adding more items every day.
I will give basic training in updating and running the site
Absolutely everything has been done including, information, about us, T&Ts (as seen at the bottom of homepage)

This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to run their own profitable business at a very cheap price. This could be ideal for someone who wants a career change or just wants to work from home. It would also be ideal for an existing furniture store who wants a "ready made" website to start trading online immediately.

Sale Includes
Domain Name york furniture company.co.uk
LOGO
SSL cert with plugin called forced ssl everywhere this adds a green security lock on every page its cryptic coded.
SEO Pro Pack plugin, this help search engine
Options plugin to help with different sizes, colours, etc....
co.uk and .com.
150 email addresses from previous customers.
All details on dropshipping companies

I have just renewed the hosting for 12 months. Its due not due until February 2019 costing no more than 30.00 per year

You could also link it to Amazon, eBay, Social Media etc..