It's worldwide friend finder and dating website. This website is created years ago, but I've stopped working on this website for personal reasons. For years this website was on its own. On the peak site had around 30000 unique visitors per month with around 250000 page views per month. On the peak the Google page rank was 3. The website is translated in to 6 languages. Website has fully completed content management system. Website was created from zero and all content on the website is unique. Website has more then 36000 registered users and I've got their contacts on website database. Website has all dating, friends website functions plus some modern features like public chats and one on one chat (like on Facebook). Website is fully working. Website was created and maintained by professional web company. All content on this website is legal with permits. Terms&conditions and privacy policy was created by UK business solicitors. Website got fully integrated Paypal payment system. Website got Facebook and Google+ social ****ons. Website was created professionally and more info from technical side could tell my programmers.