GET INVOLVED WITH ONE OF THE HOTTEST, MOST IN DEMAND PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS I CAN HELP YOU GET STARTED SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS

I NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME TO DO THIS BUSINESS AS A BIGGER OPPORTUNITY NOW TAKES UP MY TIME.

WHAT IS INCLUDED?

• WEBSITE
• DOMAIN COCO-PRO.CO.UK
• STOCK: ENOUGH POWDER FOR 500 ORDERS, GL*** JARS AND LIDS FOR 200 AND LABELS FOR 500, ALL IS APPROX.
• CONTACT DETAILS FOR WHOLESALER, WORKS OUT AT LESS THAN £1 PER UNIT.
• TELEPHONE NUMBER WHICH CAN DIVERT TO MOBILE
• EMAIL ADDRESS
• ALL LOGO, STOCK IMAGES/DESIGNS
• HELP TRANSFERRING EVERYTHING TO YOUR NAME/COMPANY, E.G FOR CARD PAYMENT, WEB HOSTING ETC...
• TRAINING OVER THE PHONE FOR 2 WEEKS IF YOU NEED IT TO HELP YOU SET UP
• I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU DETAILS OF CHEAP WEB DESIGNERS, LOGO, COPY WRITING, MERCHANT ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, BANK ACCOUNTS, ACCOUNTING ETC...
• THE WEBSITE HAS HAD SEO WORK DONE ON IT AT A COST OF £500, I CAN ALSO TEACH YOU THE BASICS OF SEO AND HELP YOU/ADVISE YOU WITH MARKETING USING ONLY A TINY BUDGET FOR HUGE RETURNS

THERE IS ENOUGH CHARCOAL POWDER INCLUDED WITH THIS SALE TO GENERATE AROUND £4000-£5000!!

BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY £2000 OR NEAREST OFFER!

IMPORTANT: IF THE AUCTION ENDS UNDER £500 NO STOCK WILL BE INCLUDED BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WILL.

The business is set up and ready to trade, have fulfilled a few orders already but now it’s been put on hold due to other commitments.

EACH POWDER SELLS FOR £8-£12 EACH, IT COSTS ONLY £1 NET TO PRODUCE, YOUR NET PROFIT COULD BE AROUND £7 PER UNIT, IMAGINE SELLING JUST 10 UNITS PER DAY AS A MINIMUM = NET PROFIT OF £490 PER WEEK!!
THAT'S AROUND £24,000 IN YOUR SPARE TIME!, YOU ONLY NEED A COUPLE OF HOURS EACH WEEK TO PRINT LABELS, PACKAGE ORDERS AND POST THEM.
YOU CAN EASILY SCALE THIS BUSINESS DRAMATICALLY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO PUT INTO IT

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER CONTACT ME ON EBAY

THE BUSINESS IS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE AND MAY BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME

PAYMENT IS BY PAYPAL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF AUCTION ENDING OR IT WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEXT BIDDER

NO DREAMERS, TIME WASTERS, WINDOW SHOPPERS

THIS IS A GENUINE BUSINESS AND GENUINE REASONS FOR SALE. I WILL HELP THE WINNING BIDDER AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS.