Description

Thread: Needed a old eBay business account with no holds and limits placed.

Needed a old eBay business account with no holds and limits placed.

Hello Everyone

I am looking to expand my business and looking for an extra eBay account for my other company I am launching. I am looking for a old account with no holds and no limits placed on the account. I believe that eBay accounts older then year 2010 has no limits placed. Looking forward to seeing what people may have for sale. I am a cash buyer!

Cheers
    Darren

Hello Darren..

Please let me know your budget and requirements we have lots in stock for sale.
    Looking to buy or sell a eBay account or business then contact us we are here to help.
    Whatsapp 00447495325237

1998 eBay account

[QUOTE=Darren;15]Hello Everyone

I am looking to expand my business and looking for an extra eBay account for my other company I am launching. I am looking for a old account with no holds and no limits placed on the account. I believe that eBay accounts older then year 2010 has no limits placed. Looking forward to seeing what people may have for sale. I am a cash buyer!

Cheers
    Darren[/QUOTE]

I have a 1998 eBay account I am thinking of selling with or without inventory. Website and Paypal account included. 5000 plus rating 100 % feedback, top rated, unlimited. 45,000.00 for ebay site and website. Huge customer client base.

Thread Information